Power Automedia (www.powerautomedia.com) a leading digital media company in the automotive industry, has an opening for an Automotive Editor, EngineLabs.com. We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable high-performance engine expert with a strong basis in writing and photography. This position is based in Temecula (Murrieta), California.
About the Company.
Power Automedia (PAM) is a different kind of company. We believe in creating the best automotive content, to fuel the magic of the automobile. We believe in helping people achieve their dreams by building something special. We champion the automotive digital media revolution by producing innovative websites and immersive automotive videos.
About the Job & EngineLabs.com.
In this role you will manage EngineLabs.com, the leading automotive high-performance engine building magazine catering to engine builders, racers, and high performance engine enthusiasts (www.enginelabs.com). We go far beyond covering just the “hardware” used by this fast-paced community, because there’s much more to engine technology than new parts.
- Writing and Managing Editorial Magazine Content
- Assignment of Freelance Editorial Articles & News
- Automotive Photography: Tech, Racing, Builds, News
- Technical Articles
- Event Coverage & News
- Managing In-House Project Vehicles
Skills & Experience.
- Expert Level Skill & Experience (3 Years) in:
- High-Performance Engines (engine theory as well as concrete engine building)
- Medium-Level Skill & Experience (1-3 Years) in:
- Facebook/Social Media
- Some working knowledge of:
- Willing to commute or relocate to Murrieta, CA (Will consider telecommuting if highly qualified)
- Motor oil dripping from veins
- You are fast-paced, have lots of energy, and are truly willing to put in hard work.
- Comfortable holding others to deadlines
- Familiarly with Web, Facebook, Forums & Online Blogs highly desirable
Competitive salary, a Retina Macbook Pro, paid time off, fun work environment, flexible hours, health/dental insurance.
How to Apply
Send your resume, salary history, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org