The Provider Resources Coordinator (PRC) for the Center for Community Health (CCH) coordinates marketing, communications, and public relations resources and efforts designed to inform, encourage and persuade funders, foundations and research institutions, handle correspondence to current, past and potential funders, handle blast fax/e-mail releases to news media, and fax distribution of publications to members and policyholders as needed.
Please Note: Job may involve travel in Chicago area for provider recruitment and EHR implementation and training activities.
- Creates marketing and outreach materials and activities designed to showcase positive features and outcomes of implementing an electronic health care system:
- creating and modifying presentations
- developing template presentation materials and visuals
- building, running and reviewing surveys
- writing copy for outreach literature and website
- Coordinates development and maintenance of website content and applications including creating, writing, and drafting provider education and outreach materials.
- Creates marketing, communications and public relations activities, events, presentations, etc. that build vendor/customer relationships and encourage business development.
- Develops materials such as programs, posters, invitations, etc.
- Markets & promotes using advertising, broadcast email, websites, social media, etc.
- Prepares event plans & summaries.
- Coordinates theme, timing, venue, speakers, refreshments, technology, etc.
- Reviews information & recommends “best practices” for future activities/events.
- Assists during EHR implementation and training at provider sites.
- Maintains and updates customer relationship management (CRM) tool with provider, customer, and vendor organization information. Analyzes information and recommends metrics to determine success. Creates associated reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's preferably in health care, business or IT-related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable user of MS Office products, MS Project.
- Experience in marketing and communications.
- 1+ years of experience with website development tools.
Experience using CRM tools.
As per Northwestern University policy, this position requires a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.