This announcement is posted as available position openings occur. New positions will be held open for a minimum of five days from the date of posting. Repeat postings may be closed at any time. Employment is contingent upon new employee providing documents verifying United States citizenship, or for aliens, documents verifying legal permission to work in the United States. According to position requirements, passing a background check and/or a functional capacity test may also be required. For further information, please call 909-607-7816, view our Web page at www.cgu.edu/employment-opportunities/staff-jobs/ or inquire in person at the Human Resources Department, 150 East Tenth Street, Harper 118, Claremont, CA 91711.
Please mail, email (*PREFERRED CHOICE) to email@example.com or fax: 909-621-8861 your resume, cover letter, and application to be considered for any position. You can download the application from our website at http://www.cgu.edu/employment-opportunities/staff-jobs/.
JOB POSTING #849
Starting Salary: $30.00 (Maximum)
Closing Date: Until Filled
**THIS POSITION IS BASED IN NEW YORK**
In addition to general office duties, specific responsibilities include performing a broad range of secretarial, clerical, and administrative duties. Assist the Executive Director, to lead and manage the new Claremont Evaluation Center – New York (CEC-NY) to support students, officials, contract and grant clients, and administer CEC-NY programs.
Act as official front office public contact, assisting the public and a variety of levels and types of students (from senior executives, ambassadors, and program managers to evaluation professionals from around the world) and supporting evaluation contract and grant clients with routine and non-routine questions regarding the new Claremont Evaluation Center – New York programs.
- Compose routine correspondence, assist the CEC-NY Executive Director in preparing evaluation grant and contract proposals and develop reports from verbal instructions and notes. Proofread and edit outgoing materials. Prepare PowerPoint presentations for the Executive Director Respond to requests that require immediate attention.
- Organize, copy, file, and maintain confidential faculty and student files and records in accordance with FERPA and CGU policies.
- Arrange meetings for the Executive Director and keep her calendar .Request and confirm room reservations for faculty, students, and staff.
- Responsible for inventory and maintenance of all office equipment, including ordering and maintaining office supplies, stationary, telephone orders, and related materials, and resolving any equipment issues to ensure their proper functioning.
- Responsible for catering and coordinating with facilities for lCEC-NY events. Uses judgment and discretion when planning and ordering to ensure related expenses are within budget guidelines.
- Assists Director with CEC-NY special events and helps Director by doing research to develop and provide new innovative course briefings and orientations.
- Provides administrative support to the Executive Director, with travel arrangements and claims, technology issues and updates, recommendation letters, etc.
- Scans social media and keeps CEC-NY up- to- date and posts notices when relevant.
- Maintains awareness of the United Nations – New York Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) calendar of events.
- Maintains awareness of the professional evaluation associations internationally and global evaluation partners community and informs the Executive Director with relevant news and updates.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the CEC-NY Executive Director.
- Some travel may be necessary.