Portsmouth Abbey School Development Office
Assistant Director of the Annual Fund for Young Alumni
Direct Report: Director of the Annual Fund
The Assistant Director of the Annual Fund for Young Alumni will work with the Director of the Annual Fund and other members of the Annual Fund team to achieve increased levels of annual support from alumni, parents and friends of Portsmouth Abbey School, particularly through management and supervision of the young alumni for purposes of fundraising and alumni relations.
- Develop and execute new strategies for soliciting graduates of the last 20 years for unrestricted Annual Fund gifts.
- Establish preliminary goals for the gift and participation rates among the young alumni classes.
- Assist in the identification, cultivation, and solicitation of young alumni leadership donors.
- Oversee and increase Red & Black Society (Raven Society) giving numbers.
- Identify, train, and manage and coordinate the work of Young Alumni Class Agents through regular communication.
- Direct Reunion year giving initiatives for classes celebrating 5th, 10th, 15th, and 20th milestones.
- Coordinate the VI Form Class Agents selection process, train new volunteers and help execute a strong VI form Annual Fund drive.
- Assist will other elements of the Annual Fund and alumni relations as needed.
- Assist with all elements of social media for alumni relations and the Annual Fund.
Alumni Relations Responsibilities:
- Manage Alumni News, Profile and Community pages on the website
- Manage Class Notes and other Bulletin pages related to alumni
- Mailings for births, weddings, deaths, etc.
- Manage Facebook page, including Facebook groups for assigned constituents
- Other duties as assigned
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alumni of the School are particularly encouraged to apply. No calls please.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Benefits to include: health, dental, life, 403(b) retirement, paid vacation/sick time, and professional development opportunities.