| Company Overview:|
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2017. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
* A curious self-starter who has the ability to find innovative solutions and ‘get things done’
* A data-minded, big picture thinker who utilizes economic data and the competitive landscape to influence recruitment strategy
* A good decision-maker, with proven success in making timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
* Consistently achieving results and exceeding goals, even under tough circumstances
* Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with department and organization goals
* Effective at building formal and informal networks inside and outside the organization to further departmental and institutional goals
* An articulate communicator, capable of determining how best to reach different audiences and executing communications based on that understanding
* Take a proactive, strategic approach to sourcing using multiple methods to generate a wide and diverse candidate pool, building high value relationships with potential candidates while maintaining conversations for future needs
* Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Hiring Managers to develop and launch innovative candidate sourcing strategies and help drive recruitment campaigns, including social recruitment
* Utilize market research, competitive analysis and hire data to build a substantial competitive market intelligence knowledge base of desired companies, areas, education programs, etc. and report on to Talent Acquisition Group colleagues, HRBP’s and Hiring Managers
* Participate in hiring events and university recruitment initiatives to build talent pipeline
* Provide an exceptional candidate experience by maintaining open communication with potential candidates including application status updates and rejection reasons as needed
* Be the first point of contact with many candidates by conducting the initial phone screen interviews to assess availability, interest level, visa status, salary range, relocation needs, qualifications and technical expertise
* Report on success metrics to highlight source effectiveness
* Ensure processes and procedures and follow OFCCP compliance standards
* Bachelor’s degree (Human Resources preferred)
* 4-7 years of experience in recruitment and/or sourcing
* Experience using data to identify key talent pockets and influence sourcing and recruitment strategy
* Proven ability to source for passive candidates utilizing various tools including but not limited to ATS, networking sites, resume databases, boolean search and social media
* Experience building thoughtful talent pipelines and candidate sourcing relationships
* Working knowledge of labor laws, as well as relevant EEO/AA regulations and New York State/New Jersey licensing requirements
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.