At Lower Cape Fear Hospice, our Vision is to serve everyone touched by a life-limiting illness. Our Mission is to provide the highest level of care and comfort to patients with life-limiting illness, support and counsel families and provide education to the community; we Value Teamwork, Commitment, Excellence, Compassion and Respect.
We are currently seeking a Director of Marketing & Communications to join our group of dedicated and experienced professionals. This is an outstanding opportunity to join our well-established non-profit organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance LCFH’s brand identity; broaden awareness of programs and services and care; and increase the visibility of its initiatives across key stakeholder audiences.
- Oversee development of all marketing collateral to support current programs and services and expansion into new areas. Responsible for all content creation and messaging strategy.
- Development and implementation on highly engaged social media campaign.
- Lead crisis communications, reputation and issues management planning, in coordination and consultation with president and CEO; serve as a spokesperson.
- Oversee all media relationship management, proactive public relations, news monitoring, drafting and distribution of press materials and media training and coaching as necessary.
- Conduct awareness campaigns and public relations activities to increase constituency and community awareness of hospice services and end-of-life concerns in order to positively impact hospice referrals from referral sources as well as family and friends, admissions and length of stay; to increase donor participation; and to increase volunteer support in all service areas.
- Responsible for workflow, budget and staff, including work outsourced to outside marketing consultants or agencies.
- Effectively participates as a member of the leadership team.
- Organizes and performs work effectively and efficiently.
- Maintains and adjusts schedule to enhance team performance.
- Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations in dealing with all members of the team.
- Maintains and promotes customer satisfaction.
- Effectively demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of LCFH on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, communications, or a related field required.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing and communications roles.
- Three years’ experience in supervisory practice, program management required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
Lower Cape Fear Hospice offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package. The range and quality of the agency’s employee benefits reflect the importance placed on excellence and loyalty. Please visit our website for more information.
Please download an application and e-mail it to Kimberly.Doumit@lcfh.org or fax to 910-341-1907 along with your resume. No phone calls please. EOE.