International Institute of Business Analysis – a Virtual Global Organization
International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is a not-for-profit professional association with over 29,000 members worldwide. IIBA is the world’s leading association for business analysis, dedicated to advancing the profession and uniting a community of professionals to deliver better business outcomes. IIBA supports the business analysis community and discipline through the development of standards of practice, certification programs, as well as on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities through our website, webinars, local Chapters and conferences.
This role will be expected to work virtually from a home office with regular group meetings in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). The candidate for this role will be expected to have a home office set up in advance of starting this role.
IIBA is a rapidly growing organization, and as such any candidate hired into this position should find opportunities for a rewarding career with opportunities for personal and professional growth.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FOLLOWING LINK:
The Social Media Coordinator role is responsible for supporting the delivery of webinar activities and providing event support, and for monitoring and responding to social media queries in order to advance the profile and awareness of IIBA.
Director, Brand and Communications
Social Media (60%)
· Plan, manage, and execute social media posts and campaigns, and blog content to support marketing and communications objectives.
· Manage day-to-day activities related to social media, including tracking and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms.
· Identify and engage influencers and brand champions to build loyalty and affinity to further enhance brand communication to our audiences, optimize content and identify opportunities.
· Work with other members of IIBA to develop/write social media content including videos.
· Stay current on the latest trends, what’s hot, and breaking news and forward thinking on new social media tools and platforms, best practices, and use within the competitive landscape.
· Working with a third party digital marketing agency grow our IIBA platforms with quality followers, fans, etc. on each platform and have a strategy to do so (All analytics, including Google analytics).
Event Support (30%)
· Work with Director, Brand and Communications to arrange and coordinate special events, including conferences, webinars, annual general meetings, podcasts.
· Coordinate all event project plans and timelines to ensure event opportunities are captured and implemented in Smartsheet.
· Implement tracking and measurement of IIBA events, conferences and speaker engagements, forward speaker requests to appropriate staff, coordinate collateral/signage required and arrange distribution.
· Host and moderate webinars as required.
· Edit webinar recordings and forward to Digital Communications Specialist for posting/archiving on website.
· Coordinate inventory of promotional items, coordinate requirements with other departments and Brand Specialist.
· Assist brand and communications team on various projects as required.
· Work closely with internal, cross-functional teams to routinely educate and keep up-to-date on Brand and Communication programs.
· Order Awards, maintain inventory of awards and coordinate award requests as required, coordinate approval process through Director, Brand and Communications, coordinate shipping.
· Monitor and respond to email box (email@example.com).
· Other duties as assigned
· Attend project meetings and staff meetings as required
· Respond to emails in a timely manner
· Act as a brand ambassador for all IIBA communication
· Event Management
· Critical Thinking
· Planning and Organizing
· Problem Solving
· Results Orientation
· Service Orientation
· Customer Service
Skills/Previous Experience Required
· Degree or diploma in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
· Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in events
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in content/social media
· Communications experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with emphasis on writing and editing
· Familiar with HTML5, web design, Social collaboration, and Email Marketing Programs
· Knowledge of online marketing tactics, social media, SEO best practices and writing for keyword capture and driving traffic
· Photography and video skills would be an asset
· Motivated individual, comfortable with rapid changes
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at the same time while maintaining excellent time management skills
· Experience with CMS systems, video editing software
· Proficient in MS Office applications
· Experience working within the global Not-For-Profit sector and specifically a membership-driven organization
· Creative thinker who can take ideas and bring them to life
· Flexible approach to project work, strong problem-solving skills
· Possess the ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to work successfully in autonomy in a virtual work environment
· Ability to travel (within GTA) and work some evenings and weekends
The core hours will be worked between 8:00-5:00; however, the role requires flexibility to work evenings as required.
Internal Number: 2018-8
International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) is a not-for-profit professional association with over 29,000 members worldwide. IIBA is the world’s leading association for business analysis, dedicated to advancing the profession and uniting a community of professionals to deliver better business outcomes. IIBA supports the business analysis community and discipline through the development of standards of practice, certification programs, as well as on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities through our website, webinars, local Chapters and conferences.