A cover letter is required for consideration.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-8 years of experience beyond the degree in marketing, communications, and administration (or 3-5 years of similar experience beyond a Master's degree)
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding organizational, process, and project management skills
- Excellent writing and copyediting skills
- Careful about details such as record keeping, follow-through, and follow-up
- Proficiency with hypertext web/email layout and editing using HTML and CSS
- Competency with web and social media content creation and graphic design tools, such as Adobe Suite
- Experience with website design and front-end web development using Wordpress
- Experience with CRM and email marketing platforms, such as Mailchimp
- Comfort with a fast-paced and dynamic work setting; flexibility, positivity, and teamwork are critical attributes
- Proven ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams
- Commitment to the residential University experience and to being physically present and engaged to foster a sense of belonging for the CDS community of faculty, students, and staff
- Interest in computing technologies and/or in the potential for data-driven inquiry
- Demonstrated ability to work with students, faculty, and staff from diverse educational and cultural backgrounds
- Track record of proactive engagement with or support of programs aiming to broaden participation of women and members of underrepresented minorities in STEM.
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty, will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the Back2BU site.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.